Focus Me/ Relax Me Products
- Minty Focus/Invigorating Citrus or Grounding Woods/Restful Waves Essential Oil
- Unrefined Shea Butter- anti-inflammatory, contains antioxidant properties, vitamins A and E, helps with skin irritations such as eczema, healing, soothing
- Coconut oil- reduces inflammation, has antibacterial properties, moisturizes, aids in wound healing, hydrates, protects, easily absorbed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil- protects, hydrates, high in vitamins A, E, D, and K, nourishing, helps repair damaged skin, revitalizes strengthens skin’s tonicity, and contains antioxidants
- Sweet Almond Oil- high in vitamin E, moisturizing, helps prevent skin damage, contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, emollient, antiaging
- Vitamin E Oil- aids in wound healing, moisturizing, reduces itching, helps with the appearance of scars
Whether you’re engaged in writing, painting, doing household chores, spending time with children, or enjoying the great outdoors, we rely on our hands each day, often without giving it a second thought. Regrettably, we frequently overlook the well-being of our hands and the condition of our skin.
The Write to Self-Care hand cream is a luxuriously creamy formula meticulously crafted for the hands of creative individuals. It is designed to provide nourishment and gentle care to your skin. The ingredients include oils that readily absorb into your hands, leaving no greasy residue, and offer protection against the elements.
Note: those with oily skin may not enjoy this product
Note: those with oily skin may not enjoy this product
- Minty Focus or Restful Waves Essential Oil
- Brown sugar- exfoliant, antibacterial properties, glycolic acid: which helps keep skin radiant and healthy
- Coconut oil- reduces inflammation, has antibacterial properties, moisturizes, aids in wound healing, is rich, hydrates, protects, easily absorbed
- Olive Oil- protects, hydrates, and high in vitamins A, E, D, and K, nourishing, helps repair damaged skin, revitalizes and strengthens skin’s tonicity, antioxidant,
- Almond oil- vitamin E, moisturizing, helps prevent skin damage, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, emollient, antiaging
This exfoliating scrub is thoughtfully crafted to not only naturally eliminate dead skin cells (and dispel negative feelings) but also to replenish and nurture your skin with moisturizing, nourishing oils.
How to use:
- Wash your skin as usual in warm water
- Place a small amount of body scrub in your hand, an exfoliating glove or a cloth
- Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions and massage it into your skin
- Be sure to be gentle and rub your skin for no more than 30 seconds to avoid damage
- Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water
- If possible, air-dry your skin so as not to remove the nourishing oils
- Invigorating Citrus Essential Oil
- Epsom salts- provide magnesium, promote sleep, promote stress reduction, soothe sore muscles, reduce pain and swelling, stabilize mood
- Pink Himalayan salts- relax muscles, maintain proper fluid balance, kill harmful bacteria, improve mood
- Baking Soda- relieves itchy skin, has antiseptic properties, natural cleanser
- Rosemary- anti-inflammatory, reduce puffiness, protects skin, ease stress,
- Oranges- prevent acne, unclog pores, have antioxidant properties, moisturizing
Simply pour a small amount (approx. 3 TBL spoons) of the dry bath soak mixture into the brown bag provided and place it into a warm bath near the running water. This will keep your bath free of any flower petals or herbs while still maximizing the nourishing benefits. Soak as long as you’d like with the bag still in the water with you. The use of baking soda in this mixture will prevent your skin from drying out from the purifying Himalayan and Epsom salts.
- Minty focus /Invigorating Citrus or Grounding Woods/Restful Waves Essential Oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil- reduces inflammation, has antibacterial properties, moisturizes, aids in wound healing, is rich, hydrates, protects, easily absorbed
- Almond Oil- Vitamin E, Moisturizing, helps prevent skin damage, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, emollient, anti-aging
Use this rollerball on:
Wrists: pulse point. Your radial artery runs along the inside of your wrist, which makes it easy for your body to absorb essential oils into the bloodstream.
Behind the Ears: behind the ears is one of the areas where your skin is more permeable or absorbent. This makes it easier for essential oils to get through the layers of skin and into the skin.
Temples: this is a pulse point, which means that there are blood vessels (or, in the case of your temples, the temporal artery) close to the skin’s surface. As a result, essential oils can get into your bloodstream faster, allowing you to experience quicker results.
Bottom of your feet: The larger pores on the bottom of your feet can more easily absorb essential oils through the skin and release the benefits of the oils into your bloodstream
Can also be used the collarbone, back of your neck, ankles, stomach, side of neck, inner elbow, chest, back of knees
I firmly believe in the calming, grounding, and stabilizing power of stones. The stones featured in the Write to Self-Care packages have been collected from various corners of the globe, including Costa Rica, Mexico, Southern Ontario, Northern Ontario, Ireland, England, and more.
I personally utilize these stones by gently manipulating them in my hands to center my thoughts, whether I’m working, engaging with clients, or delivering public speeches. This practice allows me to maintain a sense of calm and mental clarity. When I’m in the process of writing or creating artwork, I often find that my thoughts flow more smoothly when my hands are engaged, so I typically keep a stone nearby during the planning stages. During moments of stress or anxiety, this focus stone serves as an anchor, grounding me and redirecting my focus toward more soothing moments, ultimately bringing me back to a state of composure and tranquility.
Interested in one of the above?