Global change, the Pandemic, war, change; these past few years have been a time of fear, sadness, growth, reflection, hardship and refocus. It’s a time unlike any that many of us have ever experienced, often pushing us beyond our comfort limits. As the world reopens and takes a new shape, I believe that we should enter into new ways of life that work for us as unique individuals.
For many of us, the old ways just aren’t working. Rushing from point A to point B, feeling as though we didn’t have the time to stop and enjoy the moment, enjoy our time with family, to dive headfirst into creative projects. We have developed new habits and new hobbies during this pause and learned what it is to tap into our true desires.
Shed your old ways that no longer serve and step into a way of living that works for your unique life, needs and happiness. Join me as we reintroduce ourselves to our new lives.
In this course, you will:
*Discuss your ideal life and plans for success
* Establish daily practices to set yourself up for success
* Identify the habits and hobbies you’d like to retain and participate in more regularly
* Reflect on who you are as an individual using self-discovery
* Learn how to listen to your unique inner voice
This course is designed to bring together people of all skill levels with open minds looking to better their lives and honour their badass selves. No prior experience or understanding of writing techniques is necessary.
This 4-week program includes:
* Unique grounding exercises
* Access to pdf workbooks
* Unique activities and creative exercises
* Opportunity to create content for business, social media or blogs
* In-class activities
* Personal support in navigating your journey
* Access to private groups
* Access to recording if sessions missed
Workbook and Self-Guided Program Available Soon!
3 things I gained from working with Kimberley:
– A better thought process for writing
– The courage to read my work to others
– A deeper appreciation for journaling
Very satisfied. I gained knowledge on the process of editing and publication, how to organize social media, and an overall confidence in my writing!
I have been a closet writer all of my life, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to share my writing skills in a safe and inviting environment. I feel like my writing spark has ignited into a larger flame and I’m ready to tackle a larger project and let my light shine.