Release Your Frustration, Create Wellness and Open Your Mind!
The lack of motivation associated with any illness or life change can often be debilitating and fear-inducing. This creates a feeling of worthlessness, and a circle of self-defeat and depression clouds our goals and happiness.
Whether it’s an illness, disease, injury, grief, mental health or simply the drastically changing environment that we live in, reconnecting with the strength within is important. Supported by techniques and styles while reflecting on who we are as individuals in this ever-changing world, I will guide you to identify and explore your many layers while working through unique and interactive activities to open the mind and creative pathways.
Each week you will learn skills, including:
* Journal writing for reconnection, recharge and release.
* Descriptive writing to move your mind into an alternative frame.
* Life Stories and Documentation to honour your journey and unique badass abilities.
* Affirmations and Badass Mindfulness to support your healing path.
By sharing your written pieces and commenting on other participants, you will gain confidence and clarity in your favourite styles while looking at your life through a different lens. We will develop a circle of trust and support.
This course is designed to bring together people of all skill levels, from beginners to experts with open minds looking to explore their writing ability while still honouring and navigating their journey of self-discovery. No prior experience or understanding of writing techniques is necessary.
This 4-week program includes:
* Unique grounding exercises
* Access to pdf workbooks
* Unique activities and creative exercises
* Opportunity to create content for business, social media or blogs
* In-class activities
* Personal support in navigating your journey
* Access to private groups
* Access to recording if sessions missed
Workbook and Self-Guided Program Available Soon!
3 things I gained from working with Kimberley:
– A better thought process for writing
– The courage to read my work to others
– A deeper appreciation for journaling
Very satisfied. I gained knowledge on the process of editing and publication, how to organize social media, and an overall confidence in my writing!
I have been a closet writer all of my life, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to share my writing skills in a safe and inviting environment. I feel like my writing spark has ignited into a larger flame and I’m ready to tackle a larger project and let my light shine.