This course looks at both the positive and negative aspects of your life while teaching you how to use the negatives to your advantage. Instead of simply continuing with life in a place of restraint or not living up to what you feel is your potential, you will shed the feelings of negativity and replace them with practical positive action.
It encourages you to harness the badass strength we ALL have within us. Whether you’re quiet, outgoing, creative or logical, we all have abilities that we can learn to use to make our lives easier, raise our vibration and build our self-esteem. This course strips away expectations and false beliefs of our society to instead celebrate our differences and “negative qualities” (SUPERPOWERS) and teach different kinds of self-care that will help showcase your unique, confident and powerful self.
In this course, you will:
*Identify what “negative” traits you present and how they are actually your super powers
* Discover how to become your own best friend and biggest cheerleader
* Learn how to harness your inner strength and use it to your advantage
* Discuss the past learnings and beliefs that are holding you back
* Own your space and find respect!
This course is designed to bring together people of all skill levels with open minds looking to better their lives and honour their badass selves. No prior experience or understanding of writing techniques is necessary.
This 4-week program includes:
* Unique grounding exercises
* Access to pdf workbooks
* Unique activities and creative exercises
* Opportunity to create content for business, social media or blogs
* In-class activities
* Personal support in navigating your journey
* Access to private groups
* Access to recording if sessions missed
Workbook and Self-Guided Program Available Soon!
3 things I gained from working with Kimberley:
– A better thought process for writing
– The courage to read my work to others
– A deeper appreciation for journaling
Very satisfied. I gained knowledge on the process of editing and publication, how to organize social media, and an overall confidence in my writing!
I have been a closet writer all of my life, and it was wonderful to have the opportunity to share my writing skills in a safe and inviting environment. I feel like my writing spark has ignited into a larger flame and I’m ready to tackle a larger project and let my light shine.