You’ve bought the notebook and pen, have come up with a brilliant concept, and now you’re finally ready to write your book.
You’re ready to embrace the challenge and step towards becoming an accomplished author, but where do you begin?
What To Expect
During this course, we will meet every two weeks for 1.5 hours over the span of 8 months to create the book of your dreams. Each session begins with a guided meditation to gain focus before I walk you through the steps it takes to organize, develop and write your book from concept to publication and promotion. This includes an in-depth lesson, interactive work period, helpful tips, and guest speakers from publishing houses, published authors, content strategists and a few other industry-specific guests.
I act as a sounding board to help flush out your creative ideas alongside helping you remain accountable and on track during your unique writing process. Attendees will have access to a private Facebook group to share information with other participants, post their goals and accomplishments while receiving additional tips and support. All lessons, information and relatable websites are available at all times via an online classroom.
Limit of 5 people/ session
$750.00 plus tax
Sessions occur once every two weeks. Please see below for upcoming start dates.
Registration is required. Zoom login will be provided after registration.
For additional information about the lessons and what is included in this program please connect with me via email.
Breakdown of Experience
Meditation: Visualizing Your Finished Book
Focus: Creating Your Book and Accountability
- Organization and creating a writing plan
- Goal Setting- Use of schedules and calendar
- Book outline- Mapping out the chapters and planning book contents
- Pace- keeping your writing on track
- Scheduling important dates and milestones
Meditation: Breathing Exercise for Stress Reduction
Focus: Editing and Polishing
- Resources to help with creating a polished book
- Self- editing, editors and methods
- Writing and editing resources
- Obtaining feedback, relentless editing, focus
Meditation: Picturing Success
Focus: Publishing and Creating Contracts
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing
- Comparing literary agents and publishers
- Printing options
- Steps to publishing
Meditation: Celebrating Our Triumphs
Focus: Promotion and Interacting with Future Readers
- Building your website, social media presence and podcast
- Blog tours, reviewers and thank yous
- How to organize your social media and create content
- Reviewing successful authors and their techniques
All Classes run from 12- 130pm
Classes will occur on the following dates:
May 28th, June 11th, June 25th, July 9th
July 23rd, August 6th, August 20th, Sept 3rd
September 17th, October 1st, October 15th, October 29th
November 12th, November, 26th, December 10th, January 7th